The College of Law's Summer Program provides three weeks of intensive and substantial courses about international economic & financial law and practice. It is an excellent opportunity for students to familiarize themselves with theoretical and practical knowledge about international trade laws, economic laws, capital market laws, and financial and FinTech laws as well as related lawyering experience.
Life in NTU
Located in the heart of Taipei, National Taiwan University(NTU) is Taiwan’s most prestigious university. With its rich history and diverse culture, NTU is the most sought out university in all of Taiwan and has played a leading role in education and research since 1928. NTU offers a wide variety of opportunitie for international students to study in the academic fields across 11 colleges, 56 departments and 134 graduate institutes.
Feel NTU Plus Academy!
Feel NTU Plus Academy!
2022 Spring+Programs March1-18,2022
Online Chinese Language and Culture Program(3 weeks,3 credits)
Download 2022 Chinese Course Syllabus (TBA)
The syllabus is subject to change.
March 1 - March 18, 2022
Students enrolled in the program will receive credit. They must attend all online sessions and attendance will be taken.
The program fee includes tuition, orientation, virtual cultural courses and activities. Study materials are not included in the program fee.
List of partner institutions
The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
The program fee is:
- fully refundable if NTU cancels the program.
- 90% refundable if the student cancels the program before the start of class.
- 50% refundable if the student cancels the program before finishing 1/3 of the program.
- not refundable if the student cancels after finishing more than 1/3 of the program.
*Please note our program is a package, including some optional activities.
The fee for activities won't be refunded if you choose to be absent from these activities.
How To Apply
Age: 16 or above
December 6, 2021 - January 23, 2022
- Fill in the online application form
- Pay the application fee USD 150 online by credit card
- Upload Documents: -A head-shot photo in jpg format
-A color copy of official transcripts (PDF format)
Please log in with:
Account: E-mail address
Password: Date of Birth (YYYYMMDD)
- Check Status: The submitted documents will be reviewed by NTU and will send the acceptance/rejection notice.
- Pay the program fee with 5 working days after receiving the acceptance notice. You can choose to pay by bank wire or by online credit card
- After NTU confirms your payment status, you are able to fill in admission information. NTU will send you the Admission Letter and Pre-departure guide before the program starts.
* If you pay the program fee by bank wire to Hua Nan Commercial Bank, NTU Branch please note that you need to consider exchange rate discrepancy and the wire fees charged by your bank and Hua-Nan bank in order to make sure you make the exact amount payment to NTU account. Hua-Nan bank may charge additional USD 20 wire fee.
Sarah KUO (Ms.)
Tel: +886-(0)2-33662007 ext 225